Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that most of the news today is not good. That’s an understatement! So, what would you say are the greatest problems in the world today? Terrorism? Promiscuity? Sex trafficking? Drug or alcohol addiction? Corrupt governments? These are all serious. But have you ever thought that maybe they are the byproduct of a bigger issue?Which is... men not being who God crafted them to be--leaders of their families, the church or society in general.
You see, when men abdicate their role as leaders, husbands and fathers, the world around them crumbles and the fabric of society with them!
Now, here’s the good news!There’s a way to begin reversing this situation. It’s called the Legacy Minded Men Conference. It’s a one-day conference happening at local churches throughout the United States on April 28, 2018. Featuring powerful speakers like Tony Evans, author of "Kingdom Man", Kenny Luck of "Every Man Ministries" and many other gifted communicators encouraging and challenging men through the word and breakout sessions.
Each host church will be provided with a conference-in-a-box kit that contains everything they need to hold the conference. It’s really very simple.
All the speakers will present via DVD, so there are no expensive equipment costs or fees. And the kit is FREE!
Your church provides the venue, the worship team, the food and an MC. That’s it! The best part is that once the conference is over, tools will be provided to help you disciple your men and connect them to groups that will “keep the discussion going”.
Great speakers, awesome breakout sessions and after conference plugins! The only thing missing is your church!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to engage, encourage & equip your men to build a Christ-centered legacy. And maybe we can begin chipping away at those problems in the world. And hear some good news for a change!
Who can host?
Why should I register to host?
- A church: Use the conference to impact and build up your men.
- Multiple churches: Partner with churches or ministries in your area to hold a community event.
- Small groups: Host the conference with your home Bible study or small group and invite friends.
- Youth groups: Use the conference to reach the youth in your community.
- Individuals, couples, or families: Host in a home, rent a venue, or host in a local business, like a pizza parlor or coffee shop.
It's free, and you'll be connecting your men to a powerful initiative that will make them, their families, communities and their church better. In addition, we've made it easy and will be here for you at every step.
What is required?
A screen, projector and DVD playerCan we sell vendor tables?
What about food/refreshments?
We recommend you provide coffee and bagels but feel free to do whatever you feel led. Men do love coffee and something and for break time it just makes sense. Since the event is scheduled to last 4.5 hours it might be a great idea to have a BBQ right after to keep the fellowship going. Again this is entirely up to you.
Ok so I do I get started?
While there is no charge for your church to participate you will have certain responsibilities. We ask that you please read the following and if you wish to be part of this historic event that you please complete the form below and check the box that states you agree to participate.
- As Pastor, I fully support the Legacy Minded Men Conference and will provide a liaison as my representative to Legacy Minded Men to ensure its success.
- We will promote the event utilizing the tools provided by Legacy Minded Men and will also promote on certain Sunday mornings.
- We understand that if our church is unable to host the conference then we have the option to partner with another church.
- We, or our partner church, will provide worship music for the conference on April 28, 2018.
- We will provide a Master of Ceremonies for the conference.
- We will provide refreshments which can be whatever we feel led to do, ie: a full breakfast or bagels and coffee, or similar.
- We understand there is no fee to us for the conference in a box materials and that we can use the materials long after the event has completed.
- We also understand that we will have the opportunity to do a “free will” offering during the break to recoup any investment we have made.
- We understand that Legacy Minded Men will be responsible to manage the online ticketing system.
- We understand that we will receive 5 complimentary tickets to present to men who are unable to pay for the event and who would be blessed to attend.
Ready to join us? Complete the form below and an LMM representative will follow up with you. If you need more info please call 973.865.8000.